30 September 2011

Our Home!

It's been an adventure moving into a new apartment (and figuring out all the crazy life lessons that go with it). After having multiple fiascos trying to get water and internet, we are now getting a chance to actually enjoy the place. I have been having so much fun thrifting and flea marketing around for furniture and decorations. It's nice to have a purpose for my insane thrifting addiction! Here's some photos of the apartment now that it's finally coming together!


My room didn't have a closet, so I used multiple garment racks from Bed, Bath, & Beyond and created a wall closet!







Alphonse Mucha is a favorite artist of mine and I couldn't wait to use these posters to decorate my room. It's creepy how well they match the wall color.



My headboard is one of my favorite decorations in my room. I found it for pretty much nothing at a consignment store and used a staple gun to add fabric to the back.






Flea market and thrifted finds above my mantle.






We have this really cool alcove/ dining room area which is now just kind of an extra storage space but I can't wait to get a big dining room table in there.




I love love love the balcony. There is actually another back balcony but this is my favorite place to sit and watch the world go by. Here's how it looked before a relaxing late-night dinner.




1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD. this is absolutely amazing!! i love what you did with everything!!!! you are so incredible!

    ReplyDelete