18 November 2011

Logo Love

Meanwhile as I am throwing up everything that I like that I've worked for this quarter onto the blog I completely forgot that I didn't share my logo from several weeks ago! It was chill working with illustrator to create a logo that represents bold, clean, timeless simplicity. I found inspiration in art deco jewelry when designing the logos. I also looked at islamic patterns and gained inspiration from there. If you haven't seen the beautiful mathematical majesty that is islamic patterns, there are some examples below. I wanted to logo to represent modernity and use powerful unadorned shapes. It was also important to me that my logo be something pictorial, instead of using initials or the like, as I am unsure of wether I would design under my name in the future. I had so many ones to choose from and I'm pretty much obsessed with all of them!!






No comments:

Post a Comment