18 November 2011

Patterns Patterns Patterns!!!

My computer survey teacher said that we could basically do whatever we wanted for our final as long as we used the software extensively. So of course my natural reaction is to go crazy and make about a million patterns and not sleep for days, but they don't say SCAD stands for "Sleep Comes After Death" for nothing. Anyways, it was ridiculously fun and I'm really happy I learned how to do this because it's something I've been wanting to play with since forever. The end results were almost exactly as I imagined. I wanted to employ images that I had taken and warp them into otherworldly and, in some cases, almost unrecognizable forms. I CANNOT wait to print these onto fabric and make them into garments. Fingers crossed I get some Christmas money to do so!
























No comments:

Post a Comment