01 December 2011

Adoring Charlotte Dellal

So what do you get when you mix a cat obsession, a penchant for 1940s glamour, and design brilliance all in one person? You get my soul mate, Charlotte Dellal! Her shoe brand, Charlotte Olympia, is known for it's elegant and retro inspired designs that always have a touch of quirkiness about them. I've had a girl crush on Ms. Dellal ever since I read about her chic and sweet wedding in an issue of Vogue. A dear friend of hers (who just happens to be one of my favorite designers ever), Giambattista Valli, made her show-stopping wedding gown and this was the moment when I decided her life may well be my dream future.






Loving her kitty cat hat!










Another reason for featuring this idol of mine is because I came across these too cute Kitty flats from Charlotte Olympia and I love them! I wish they weren't so expensive, but a girl can still swoon...








Photos from My Fashion Database, Charlotte Olympia website, brusday blog, Wedding Inspirasi, and Harper's Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment