01 December 2011

Illustrative and Imaginative Ricardo Fumanal

I don't know much about Ricardo Fumanal's personal life. I know he was born in Huesca and lived in Barcelona and Madrid before moving to London (where, apparently, all the cool people live- but this I could have guessed). He has studied graphic design, printing techniques, and has collaborated with one of my favorite albeit British fashion magazines, Dazed & Confused, as well as fashion designers like Lou Dalton with his illustrations. You don't have to know anything about Ricardo Fumanal's background, though to know that he is really good at what he does. His beautiful smooth blended aesthetic and the overlapping and interweaving of his forms surely win him my awe and respect. All images are from his website, http://www.ricardofumanal.com/.













No comments:

Post a Comment